Make PostScript “ORTEP” style pictures
Generates a post-script file of what is visible in the molecule display. The bond width is taken from the display. This can be changed with
- -atom_outline_color: the colour of the atom outline, used for extra 3D effect for the intersecting objects [0xFFFFFF]
- -atom_outline_oversize: the size of the outline %
- -bond_outline_color: same as for the atom, can be changed to black to highlight bond boundaries
- -bond_outline_oversize: the size of the outline %
- -color_fill: Fills the ellipses with colour.
- -color_bond: Bonds will be in colour.
- -color_line: Lines representing the ellipses will be in colour.
- -div_pie: number of stripes in the octant 
- -lw_ellipse: line width [0.5] of the ellipse
- -lw_font: line width  for the vector font
- -lw_octant: line width [0.5] of the octant arcs
- -lw_pie: line width [0.5] of the octant stripes
- -p: perspective
- -scale_hb: scale for H-bonds [0.5]